Welcome to #TeachECONference2021, our second annual virtual conference on economics education!
With the success of TeachECONference2020, this year we expanded the conference to be a 3-day event running from June 28th – 30th, 2021; 3pm-5pm BST / 10am-12pm EDT. The conference will be hosted on Zoom and live-streamed on CTaLE’s YouTube channel.
The conference will open with a plenary discussion, focused on the challenges and opportunities of teaching economics in 2020/21.
- Gail Hoyt (University of Kentucky)
- Derek Bruff (Vanderbilt University)
- Joshua Eyler (University of Mississippi)
- Jennifer Imazeki (San Diego State University)
There will then be several session of participant presentations, and we will close the conference with a second panel discussion on Best Practices and New Ideas for Teaching Econometrics led by:
- Joshua Angrist (MIT) and Jörn-Steffen Pischke (LSE)
- Tanya Byker (Middlebury College) and Amanda Gregg (Middlebury College)
- George Orlov (Cornell University)
- Theodore Svoronos (Harvard Kennedy School)