For secondary schools
Tailored talks about the transition from secondary education to university, university skills, the use of a degree in the age of life-long learning and topical talks about economics and science. For example
- Going to a research university: what will change?
- Can that be right? What you can do to critically check news and rumours.
For student unions & societies:
Tailored talks about the story-telling aspects of Economics, Science and stories, of course. For example:
- The Economics of a Galaxy far far away: What watching Star Wars tells us about how people choose.
- Author theory, Narrative theory and the Economics of Star Wars
Tailored talks and workshops about Economics, Science, critical thinking skills and Star Wars such as for example:
- “Difficult to see the future is“, talk at the national symposium of the Personal Finance Society in London & Bolton in November 2018
- “Solar System Economics” talk at the 2019 annual Mars Society Convention in Los Angeles, October 2019
- “STEM graduates: A world of change in the age of fake-news” talk at the AdvanceHE Stem Conference 2020 in Manchester, January 2020